Slimming Weight Loss Asian Meal Recipes!
I just made this DELICIOUS salad I have to share with you.
- Napa Cabbage
- 2 Shredded Carrots
- Red Onion, Chopped
- Celery, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup crushed Peanuts
- Thai Basil (to taste)
- Chicken or Shrimp for extra protein!
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Ginger, Grated
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tamari
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix together Vinegar, Sesame Seeds, Ginger Olive Oil, Lemon, Salt & Pepper.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes – but is best prepared overnight.
- Chop Cabbage and mix with carrots, Sliced Thai Basil, Onions, and Celery
- Add Grilled Chicken, Shrimp, or even Salmon!
Do You Want To Burn An Extra 240 Calories On The Side?
I LOVE this salad.
And it pairs VERY well with Iced SlimTea.
SlimTea burns up to 240 MORE calories every day (based on a 2,000 calorie diet) in only 2 cups!
- Brew your 2 cups of SlimTea and then allow to cool with sliced oranges, ginger and a splash of lime for 1 hour in fridge.
- When ready to serve, serve hot or over ice. If you like sweeter tea, use more orange and add some Stevia.
SlimTea is one of the world’s most rare and powerful teas.