WARNING: SlimTea Side Effects You Should Know About…
What I’m about to tell you is nothing short of alarming.
Due to a very rare amino acid called L-Theanine, you may be experiencing some remarkable SlimTea side effects.
What’s more, these side effects have nothing to do with weight loss.
They’re a sort of “bonus” effect of SlimTea that only comes from high-mountain Oolong tea.
Here’s how L-Theanine may be affecting you right now:
- Did you know that for thousands of years, monks have been drinking tea for “mindful alertness”? This is partially due to caffeine found naturally in tea, but also because of the remarkable amino acid called “L-Theanine” that makes tea one of the world’s most unique beverages.
- L-Theanine helps increase alertness, increases your ability to multi-task, promotes relaxation, increases performance under stress, reduces anxiety, and even reduces task-induced fatigue2. That’s because L-Theanine increases alpha brain wave activity to help you feel relaxed while also providing stimulation through caffeine. The result: a Zen-like state of productivity and reduced anxiety!
- So why not drink a cup of coffee? Well, L-Theanine is unique to tea and it actually regulates the effects of tea’s natural caffeine content. A study published in “Nutrition Reviews” demonstrates how tea drank throughout the day can actually increase perception and task performance3 while regulating serotonin levels. Coffee increases serotonin levels artificially without regulation that comes from L-Theanine in conjunction with caffeine.1
- This “alpha activity” in the brain is also associated with higher creativity, the ability to “keep cool under stress,” and decreased anxiety.
- Nature does NOT supply any other sources of L-Theanine outside of Camellia Sinensis, the plant from which Black, Green, and Oolong teas derive and a single species of rare mushroom called guayusa4.
- NOT all teas contain L-Theanine. Sunlight converts L-Theanine to polyphenols. But rest assured, third party laboratories confirm that the mountainous pristine growing region where SlimTea is harvested has enough shade to retain high L-Theanine levels.
Have you been feeling more alert, productive, or even less anxious?
Well, you may be able to thank SlimTea for that!
SlimTea isn’t just great for weight loss, but it’s one of Nature’s most rare and healthful plants.