The World’s Easiest Ways To Burn More Calories…
Does the word “calorie: hover in your mind whenever you eat?
“40 calories per cup in my popcorn… 280 calories for this pack of pumpkin seeds… 20 more calories per serving in the dark meat…”
Those are calorie counts that went through my head today – and I don’t count calories at all!
It seems like in this culture, we’re conditioned to be calorie-obsessed!
But one of the easiest ways to lose weight is to burn more calories.
Does it have to be as hard as calorie counting, though?
No! There are plenty of easy ways to increase calorie burn… here’s how:
The Best Ways to Increase Calorie Burn…
1. Increase Your Metabolic Rate…
But exercise also elevates your metabolic rate, just like SlimTea. This burns tons more fat not just while you exercise, but for up to 24 hours thereafter!
2. Get Pumped…
Many fitness experts also advocate strength training aimed at building muscle strength as a significant measure of burning calories at a fast rate.
Your strength training should particularly focus on the arms, chest, abdomen and thighs.
As you age, your metabolic rate declines.
This is when strength training at least 3 times a week keeps your metabolism up and running.
3. Make These Easy Adjustments…
Apart from exercise and strength training, you can concentrate on the following points to increase calorie burn:
- DON’T eat low-fat foods. If you avoid fat, you often eat MORE of the wrong types of calories, like sugars and carbs!
- Eat Smaller Meals. When you eat, your GI tract burns calories to digest food and absorb nutrients. Eating smaller meals throughout the day helps you avoid overeating at one meal, and keeps that calorie-burning engine roaring all day!
- Eat Breakfast. Weight loss is not all about reducing food intake. In fact, skipping breakfast actually adds to body weight, as advocated by the Journal of the American Dietetic Association. Eat a light and, more importantly, a healthy breakfast. Stick to high-protein foods like eggs that will keep you full all day. I like to keep boiled eggs in my fridge at all times for those mornings I’m on-the-go!
- Drink More Water. Water is anther calorie burning measure that helps to reduce body weight. According to one German study, you can burn around 100 calories a day merely by drinking about 8 glasses of water!
- Consume Caffeinated SlimTea. Caffeine intake has been found to burn calories in the body. Plus, SlimTea burns up to 523% MORE calories than green tea!
>>> For more easy ways to burn TONS of calories (without exercise), read THIS.