Are You Gaining Weight? Are You Drinking This?
Cutting down the excess flab on your body and reaching your ideal body weight usually comes down to a few things:
- What and how often you are eating…
- If and how often you are moving and exercising…
Unfortunately many people are unaware that the liquids you drink each day have a HUGE impact on your overall success or failure in staying at your ideal body weight.
In fact, many drinks have so many bad calories that they can flat-out kill your chances of dropping the flab without major effort and time on your part.
Here are a few of the top seemingly healthy offenders:
- 100% Fruit Juice – Surprised? While fruit juice is a better choice than drinking some high-fructose corn syrup juice, it still is jam-packed with a lot of empty calories per ounce. On top of that, it has almost all of the blood sugar regulating fiber stripped out of the fruit, potentially creating a fat storing bonanza in your body. Ideally you want to eat or juice your own fruits directly out of your garden keeping all of the fiber and antioxidants intact to get the maximum benefit.
- Soy Milk – Soy is thought of by many as a “healthy” alternative to milk, but with soy being so vastly processed these days, the denseness of the nutrients are very minimal and offer very few health benefits. A good soy based food I have found is Edamame (green vegetable soy pods found at many Japanese restaurants). A very tasty treat!
- Crappuccino – Ok, I mean Cappuccino, but I’m really referring to those high priced gourmet coffee drinks. While black coffee can help you trim fat, its the additives like creamer and sugar that these sweet tasting coffee drinks have that hide several hundreds of calories per drink. You just might consume up to 500 calories while talking with friends at the coffee shop! Watch out!
- Zero Calorie Flavored Waters – Once again, new studies are proving that 0 calorie claimed beverages have other ingredients in them like artificial sweeteners that have been shown to inhibit fat burning, increase appetite, and block the absorption of nutrients into your body.
Now that you know what to avoid, try adding this 1 unique drink below to your daily diet…
Everyone knows about the metabolism boosting effects of green tea…
…but a recent study I just read (published in the Journal of Nutrition in China) shows that a unique tea known as Oolong, has shown a 12% increase in the study’s participants’ fat oxidation and energy expenditure (metabolism)!
This can translate to an extra 240 calories burned every day on a 2000 calories/day diet…
But there’s an Oolong Tea that’s stronger than the competition and 100% Organic.
We call it “SlimTea”.
SlimTea has been mentioned by Bill Phillips of ‘Body For Life’ fame and even on the ‘Rachel Ray’ TV show.
But one of the other reasons is that this brand of Oolong Tea comes from Anxi County in the Fujian Province of China…
…Anxi is known as the Tea Capital of China because they grow some of the highest quality tea in the world, and this particular place is also famous for its specific variety of Oolong!
Every time you drink a cup of SlimTea’s Oolong Tea, you can be 100% confident that you’re getting high-quality 100% Organic Oolong without any fillers.